Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Great Indian Tamasha

I haven't done this for a long time now. The Night Shift, I mean!

It's quite a pain, literally. The bum aches......can't even step out for a walk as it is too cold. Eyes are drooping, think I'll drop off anytime now. Only solace is, you get to sleep like a log all day. Bet my son is going to spoil that!!

Speaking of kids, I just got my son admitted to Playschool. It's called EuroKids and pretty nice. Kids get to learn a lot and come out smarter. I hope they don't outsmart us!! That'll be something. Check it out.. http://www.eurokidsindia.com/home.html

The Sri Sri Ravishankar roadshow has got over, at last. Don't know why spoil people's weekends.....All the money spent on the roadshow could have been well-spent on development activites for several thousand poor children. Anyway....that's another thing altogether.

No comments: