Saturday, December 13, 2008

God's own mistake - Bengaluru! But I love it...

Finally, a casual dream of mine came true. I got to fly on the Airbus A380. It is really nice and spacious! I will post a picture here soon but seriously, one day all flights should be like this. Amazing leg space and comfort. The only grouse is that I was flying in the night, so I could not see those monstrous Roller engines do their job.

Bengaluru International Airport was a real surprise. It was amazingly free of any crowds. The old one truly was a stinkhole. Got to see Sreesanth, the bowler looking haggard. He was trying to see who has recognised him. I think we were the only ones who did.

The drive from the airport was nothing short of fantastic. I never expected the roads to be so wonderful! Serious! Nice and clean and empty... Then I realised that it was Bakri-Id and half the city was at home. Anyway, if the infrastructure can catch up, then this mistake of Almighty can soon be rectified. Reality soon struck when I went around visiting. The same traffic snarls, dust and pollution. But still, it felt great to be back home.

No comments: