Saturday, May 16, 2009

Big B and a piece of the soaps

These days I am following one blog religiously. Amitabh Bachchan's. It provides a fascinating insight into the daily life of a living legend. AB religiously posts entries in to his blog and gives daily updates, photos, etc. Funny how I find lot of time to read his blog and dont have enough time to post regular updates here.

Heard a good joke recently - "Sceptics said 'If Obama becomes President, pigs can fly!' Well he did, and swine flu!!"

Another recent pastime has been watching a couple of soaps. "Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat", "Grihasti" and "Humari Devrani". Before you wonder if I am thinking of retiring or something. Let me just say, that these soaps air when I am home for lunch or back from work having my evening cuppa. These soaps are amazing! Twists and turns and amazing machinations! All very entertaining, of course.

No comments: