Thursday, November 29, 2012

What Car?

I am on a quest. What car to buy? I am not talking about some luxurious barge but a normal car for the everyday ride. Petrol or diesel? Diesel, of course. I drive to work every day and ahem... it is about 85 km!! If I choose petrol, I would be a fool. Then the bigger question - Maruti or Tata? Renault or Toyota? Hyundai doesn't count as it is a Korean car and I have this thing about Korean cars for absolutely no reason whatsoever... I call it Wannabe Japanese cars, strictly my own opinion. I have narrowed my choice to Maruti Ertiga, Toyota Innova and Renault Duster. A wild-card entry is Tata Safari. Let me see how it goes. But I will be sad to let go of the Dzire - it is truly fabulous. Who knows, I might just continue with it. Thanks for reading!!! ;-)

No comments: