Saturday, August 26, 2006

G.O.S.S.I.P

I think I am a G.O.S.S.I.P....

Don't get me wrong... I am a Gadget-Obsessed-Status-Symbol-Infatuated-Professional!!

Finally decided to loosen my purse strings and splurge on some techno-unnecessaries..

Bought the Samsung 740N 17" LCD-TFT monitor. Boy! It's good for it's price. Crystal-clear images and a dominating presence on any comuter table.

Second, I bought a 160GB Hard Disk to store all my videos and photos. I have always had a fascination for gadgets and these have just added to my ever-growing list of little gadgets....Bluetooth dongle, thumb drive, Palm PDA, Camera phone, Digital Camera, Handycam, cordless earphones......

Two things missing from the list. Bluetooth hands-free and digital MP3 player. Don't know when I'll acquire that. Don't have my eyes on anything yet. We'll see.

No comments: