Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Long time, no see

It's been a while since I was here. I have finally managed to create a Travel Blog and hope to maintain it for a long time. You can visit it here http://realtravel.com/india-trips-i1782582.html
BTW, I am already planning my next great purchase. It is going to be a 17" LCD-TFT monitor for my PC at home.Haven't thought of the brand yet. I am tired of seeing that Samsung Black CRT monitor in front of me...Basically, I am getting itchy fingers and want to get out there and shop. While I am there, might as well get me a new hard disk!!

The latest acquisition though, is the latest fad in Bangalore - Worldspace radio. The technology is amazing and I get about 40 channels of stereo sound on a small little BPL DIVA (sorry, not many options!). A small all-weather antenna sits on your roof-top pointed towards the Worldspace geostationary satellite.

No comments: